Down Screen And Flare Screen Fundamentals
Complete video tutorial guide to down screens, flare screens and motion offense basics
In this five part course, basketball coaches will learn the teaching techniques for down screens and flare screens in motion offense. Coaches enrolling in the course will also receive dozens of pages FastDraw play diagrams of introductory drills for part-whole teaching of motion offense.
The course includes motion offense tips and over an hour of video tutorials covering:
- Four-Out Motion Offense spacing concepts
- Detailed screening techniques and coaching cues for down screens and flare screens
- The four basic cuts and reads of motion offense
- "Second cutting" techniques for screeners
- All the coaching lingo you need to help your team become a better screening and cutting team
- Proper screening angles, timing and set up techniques
- Subscription to motion offense and pressure man defense newsletter
- Much more including two bonus videos!
Coaches enrolling in the course will also receive a downloadable motion offense glossary powered by FastDraw to help with the teaching of new terminology.
Basketball Coaching Consultant, Owner & Founder of Radius Athletics, LLC a basketball coaching consulting firm - where he consults with basketball coaches at all levels on game strategy, practice planning, Xs & Os and coaching doctrine.
Frequently Asked Questions
I hope you enjoy the course and learn all you need to increase the decision making power of your players when using down screens and flare screens in your offense.
Post questions in the "comments" section and I will answer each of them.